Our First eConference is here!
Bringing a Reggio Emilia Inspired Philosophy to Children
The Affordances of Relationships, Materials, and Encounters in the Early Years
Nurtured Inspirations is proud to offer the first Canadian International Reggio Emilia Inspired Early Childhood Education eConference with a focus on global sharing and pedagogical connections. Our conference offers deep thinking from renowned educational thought leaders in Early Childhood Education. Currently engaged in practise, research, and encounters with children, families, and educators, our presenters will bring to you rich ideas to inspire you and provoke you. Their experiences, perspectives, and insights will engage you in thoughtful consideration of your own pedagogical beliefs, your image of the child, and the ways of being that each of us bring to our encounters with one another. Our presenters will challenge you to consider the affordances of relationships, materials, and encounters in the Early Years.
Designed for those who guide, nurture, and inspire children home, school, and early childcare settings. Through explorations of encounters with children in both indoor and outdoor environments, our panel of presenters will inspire you with their pedagogical reflections connected to the diverse contexts in which they share their learning journeys with children, families, and educators. We welcome you to join this incredibly rich journey of learning with others from around the world.
Hear from Renowned Speakers!
- Dr. Jean Clinton ~ How Reggio Emilia Has Inspired a Child Psychiatrist and Her Practise as a Knowledge Translator: Thoughts and Perspectives to Enrich Educators’ Daily Encounters with Children
- Susan Stacey ~ Pedagogical Documentation as a Decision-Making Tool
- Joanne Babalis ~ An Introduction to Educational Photography: The Rare Moments of Learning that Have the Power to Teach Us
- Michelle van Heugten ~ Outdoor Learning and the Creative Journey of Children within the Arts
- Rosalba Bortolotti ~ The Atelier of Taste
- Michelle Taylor-Leonhardi ~ My Journey into My Traditional Culture Through Reggio Inspired Philosophy
- Kathy Boelsma ~ Creativity in the Everydayness of Living
- Susan Wright ~ The Nature of Nurture
Here’s What’s Inside!
- Gain priceless insights from the experiences of our panel of renowned presenters
- Learn from pedagogical leaders who’ve studied in the schools of Reggio Emilia
- Read thoughtfully inspiring quotes in graphic form by each of our presenters
- Discover practical and actionable sparks of inspiration from educators’ interactions with children
- Learn new ideas to immediately implement into your learning alongside children
- Gain inspiration for enriching your own encounters with children
- Engage reflectively throughout the eConference presentations
- Receive eight thought-provoking and practical downloadable guides, one for each of our presenters, designed to inspire deeper reflection, and even more meaningful and intentional pedagogical rich thinking
- Invest in your own learning from the comfort of your home at a time that suits you
- Nurture your desire for learning, embrace new thinking, and honour yourself as the dedicated, passionate, and inspiring educator that you are
eConference Pricing Packages
Be the difference you're meant to be! A spark changes everything ~ join us today!
Access Your FREE Preview ~
Join Our Collective Today!
Regular Conference Pricing ~
One Full Payment
We Hear You and We’re Here For You!
Do you believe in the image of the child as competent, capable, and full of possibility?
Do you guide, nurture & inspire children through co-constructed encounters in learning?
Do your pedagogical paradigms go well-beyond the four walls of a classroom?
Are there times when you feel uninspired because of the more linear and structured thinking happening all around you?
Do wish you had a network of people with whom to share ideas and become inspired?
Do you feel a disconnect between the ‘curriculum’ and what your heart tells you to do as it relates to how you guide, nurture, and inspire children?
Do you spend endless hours on social media seeking ideas, insight, and inspiration to bring to children with whom you engage in learning?
Do you sometimes feel disheartened by some of the ‘standardized’ practices you see in early years learning with children?
Do you wish for rich professional development at a fraction of the cost for a 2 ½ day conference?
Do you seek professional development minus the costs, time, and inconvenience it takes to travel to learning conferences?
Would you love to engage, in the comfort of your own home, with some of the most renowned, highly experienced, and educated pedagogical leaders inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach?
Would you love to receive credit for the hours you spend engaging in professional learning and development and receive a Certificate of Completion for those hours?
If you said yes to any of these questions, we know exactly how you’re feeling and what you’re going through! We’ve been there too. We’ve felt all the things you have and then some! The good news is we’re here for YOU and we’ve got this eConference that’s designed to move you beyond all those challenges and fill your heart with passion once again!
We’ve gathered eight of the most inspiring and heart-driven pedagogical leaders and created this eConference for you! It’s carefully curated and designed to bring sparks of inspiration to your everyday journey alongside children. We’re thrilled you’re here and we can’t wait to share our hearts, minds, and spirits with you!
Join Our Nurtured Inspirations Collective
Gain access to free downloadable resources for educators and parents. Receive exclusive content that we only share with Nurtured Inspiration Collective members. Get priority access for special events, and discounts on books, resources, and materials.